1. Would you rather be rich and have no free time or struggle with money but have loads of free time?
I would prefer to have free time so I think I would have to struggle with money.
2. If you were a boss, would your rather be liked or feared?
If I were a boss, I would rather to be liked.
3. Do you prefer to dress nicely or comfortably?
I prefer to dress comfortably and nice at the same time.
4.Who is the most influential person in your life?
The most influential person in my life is my mother.
5.What is your pet peeve?
I think I don’t have one.
6.What do you get excited about?
I really get excited about trips.
7. What's the last thing you laughed really hard over?
The last thing that made me laugh was a funny movie.
8.Could you live without your cell phone for one week? One month?
Yes, I could live without a cell fhone for even a longer period of time.
9. What woke you up this morning?
The thought that I had to make lunch this morning woke me up.
10. Do you use myspace or facebook?
I use facebook.
11. If you could take one friend on vacation with you, who would it be?
I would take my friend Sabina on vacation with me.
12. Are you scared of spiders, cockroaches, or snakes?
Yes, I am scared of those creatures.
13. Could you go a month without cursing?
Yes, I could.
14. Have you ever been bullied by anyone?
No, I have never been bullied.
15.Do you prefer a wild night on the town or a quiet evening at home?
I prefer a quiet evening at home.
16. If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, I would move to Europe if I could.
17.How many true friends do you have?
I have three true friends.
18.What is something you really want right now?
I really want to see my family in Bolivia.
19.Are you a forgiving person?
Sometimes I am a forgiving person.
20.Have you ever thought you were going to marry someone?
Yes, I thought I was going to marry someone.
21.Who was the last person to make you smile?
The last person that made me smile was my husband.
22. Do you miss anyone?
Yes, I miss my family.
23. Is it more important to be honest or kind?
Both are important.
24. Are you a bad or a good influence?
I am a good influence.
25. Is there anyone you want to visit you?
Yes, my mother.
26. What is something your friends make fun of you for?
My friends never made fun of me.
27. Is there something about yourself that you would change if you could?
I would like to have more will power.
28. In one word describe yourself.
Happy.
29. Is there anyone you wish could “see you now?”
Yes, I would like my mom to see me now.
30.What is your dream job?
My dream job is to work as a physical therapist.
31.Have you ever been accused of something you didn’t do?
Yes, I have been accused of something that I didn't do.
32.What is your favorite movie?
My favorite movie is Harry Potter.
33.Who is your favorite celebrity?
My favorite celebrity is Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi.
34.Brittany Spears: yes or no?
No.
35. Michael Jackson: yes or no?
Yes.
36.Tom Cruise: yes or no?
Yes.
37. Madonna: yes or no?
Yes.
38. What is your favorite song?
I don't have a favorite song, I have many.
39. What is your favorite book?
My favorite book is " Juventud en extasis" By Carlos Cuauhtemoc Sanchez.
40. What is your favorite leisure activity?
My favorite leisure activity is to be on facebook.
41. Do you like change?
Sometimes I like change.
42. Are you a control freak?
No, I am not A control freak.
43. What is advice you would give to a friend who wanted to move to NYC?
I would tell them, " New York City is a busy place. Don't forget to leave time for yourself."
44. What is the happiest moment you’ve had in the last year?
The happiest moment I have had in the last year was when I arrived to New York and saw my husband.
45. What is one piece of advice you have learned in the past year that you will/would share with your children?
Never do something that you would not like someone to do to you.

No comments:
Post a Comment